Our hospital gives priority to reservations. You can have a medical examination even if you come to the hospital without making a reservation, but reservations will be given priority.
Please arrive to the appointment on time for the smoothest treatment possible.
- If you want to change the reservation time, please contact us by phone 1-2 days in advance.
- Please contact us if you cannot meet the reservation time.
- Please note that we may call you for confirmation if you do not arrive on time or the reservation.
About the first visit
When you visit the hospital for the first time, we will have to do a thorough examination which will take about 1 hour.
There will be explanations about filling out the questionnaire and examinations, so please come to the hospital 10 minutes before the appointment time.
When arriving to prevent new coronavirus infection
In order to prevent infection of the new coronavirus within the hospital, we ask the patients who come to our hospital to do the following.
Please check if you meet any of the following requirements before coming to the hospital
- Coming in contact of someone with the virus or potential of having the virus
- Those who have a fever of 37.5 ℃ or higher
- Those who have traveled abroad within one month
- Persons with fever or respiratory disorders
- Those who feel fatigue/tired
If you already have made an appointment but meet on the requirements above please contact the hospital before arriving.
Depending on your symptoms, you may be asked to consult with your nearest medical institution or health center for instructions before visiting the hospital.
At the time of your visit, we will carry out a body temperature test and disinfect your fingers, so please cooperate.
If you cancelled without contacting us three times you will not be able to make an appointment. Therefore you will have to come to the hospital without an appointment which means you must wait until there is an opening. If you have canceled without contacting us you might be asked if you still are willing to commute to our hospital.
* Thoughts in the cancellation policy
We apologize for the inconvenience, but at our clinic, we strive to ensure the most suitable treatment time for all treatments and to provide a high-level treatment (technical study, hygiene management, equipment preparation, etc.).
If you are late for the appointment time, the schedule for the day will be out of order, which often causes inconvenience to patients who come to the hospital later. Please cooperate in order to protect the precious time of other patients and not to deteriorate the quality of treatment.